Kita Cakna Contest (Demi Malaysia) Campaign Terms and Conditions (“Terms & Conditions”)
- mySukan TV (“mySukan”), in collaboration with the Ministry of Youth and Sports (“KBS”) and the National Sports Council (“MSN”) is organising the Demi Malaysia Campaign (“Campaign”) which runs from the 15th of July 2021 till the 8th of August 2021 in conjunction with the Summer Olympics and the 23rd of August 2021 till the 5th of September 2021, in conjunction with the Paralympics. to the (both dates inclusive) (“Contest Period”).
- mySukan will run the “Kita Cakna” trivia contest which will consist of questions regarding the history and memory of the Olympics.
- mySukan will utilize the official social media platforms of mySukanTV, which includes the Facebook, Instagram and Twitter accounts of mySukan (collectively referred to as “platforms” and individually as “platform”) to carry out the Contest.
- The Contest is open to all citizens and permanent residents of Malaysia who MUST have achieved at least the age of 13 years and above with a valid MyKad and MyPR (collectively referred to as “Participants” and individually as “Participant”).i. Participants who are within the range of 13 to 18 years of age must obtain the consent of their parents before participating in the Contest. By participating in the Contest, the said Participants shall be deemed to have obtained the consent of their parents.
- Employees of mySukan, their immediate family members, the appointed agencies and/or program organisers of mySukan, their employees and immediate family members are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
C. CONTEST MECHANICS
- The terms for the Contests are as follows:i.Each Participant may only submit one entry, per platform, per week for each of the Contest.ii. Participants must submit answers to the questions provided on mySukan’s platform within the time duration specified on the platforms and in accordance with the method detailed on the platforms in order to participate.
iii. mySukan has the sole and absolute right and discretion to accept and reject any registration submitted for the Contest if, in its opinion, the registration is not valid and/or false and/or contains inaccurate information and/or the registrant does not qualify as an eligible Participant.
iv. mySukan reserves the sole and absolute right and discretion to change, vary, modify, amend, cancel, terminate, suspend any terms and conditions of the Contest without prior notification. For the avoidance of doubt, in the event of any change, variation, modification, amendment, cancellation, termination or suspension in respect of the Contest, Participants shall not be entitled to any claim or compensation against mySukan and/or any of its subsidiaries, related or associated companies, their officers, employees, representatives and/ or agents for any and all losses or damages whatsoever.
D. SELECTION OF WINNERS AND PRIZES
- The winner of each Contest during the Contest Period will be the Participant to answer the question in the trivia correctly. The determination of the winner(s) shall take into consideration the display of the timing in accordance to the platform utilised. Notwithstanding the above, in the event of any dispute, the winners selected will be based on the sole and absolute discretion of mySukan.
- In the event that it comes to mySukan’s attention that the winners selected are not eligible (including without limitation failure to disclose eligibility, misrepresenting identity etc.) mySukan reserves the right to disqualify the selected winner and withhold the prize.
- Winners will be announced on the platforms and will attempt to contact the winner accordingly. In any event, the winner may be notified by email or telephone call or any other method of communication that mySukan may, at its sole and absolute discretion, decide.
- The winners must produce proof of identity when contacted by the organisers or its appointed agency, for amongst others reasons include verification purposes and to process the shipping of the prize won.
- The prizes are not transferable and are not exchangeable for cash, credit or any other item, in part or in full.
- The prize does not include any accessories or items that are shown in any advertisements or promotional materials as the advertisements / promotional materials are for illustrative purposes only.
- In the event the winners fail to respond within two (2) days of being notified or declines to accept the prize, mySukan has the absolute right and discretion to irrevocably forfeit the prize and select another winner.
- The protection of personal data is an important concern for mySukan. Any personal data collected during the Contest will be processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010. By submitting his/her personal data to mySukan for the Contest and/or during the Contest, the Participant hereby consents to mySukan for processing his/her personal data according to the PDPA 2010.
- By participating in the Contest, the Participant agrees that mySukan reserves the right to disclose the Participants’ personal data in the event that mySukan believes that such disclosure is necessary to display the winners of the Contest, identify, contact or bring legal action against an individual who might cause or may be causing damage to or interfere with the Contest. mySukan may also disclose the personal data of the Participants if required to do so by a court of law or other relevant body.
- All materials posted on our Facebook, Twitter & Instagram Page whether by the participants and/or mySukan may be subject to public downloading by third party viewers, and mySukan will not be held liable or responsible for any damages caused.
F. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By participating in the Contest, the Participants are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the Terms and Conditions stipulated herein and will abide by the said Terms and Conditions herein.
- mySukan has the sole and absolute right and discretion to substitute any of the prizes with another prize, at any time, without giving prior notice and/or assigning any reason whatsoever in respect of the substitution.
- The results announced on the platforms are final and binding. The decisions of mySukan in relation to every aspect of the Contest, including but not limited to the type of prize and the winners, shall be deemed final and conclusive under any and all circumstances. No appeal, challenge, query or complaint from any of the Participants will be entertained. The receipt by any winner of any prize under the Contest is conditional upon compliance with any and all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- The Contest is in no way offered, sponsored, endorsed, promoted or administered by or associated with any digital service provider.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.
- Any federal, state and local taxes that may be imposed in connection with the prizes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
- Any matter with regards to the Contest which is not covered in these Terms & Conditions will be determined at the sole and absolute discretion of mySukan.
G. WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS
- To the extent permitted by law, mySukan makes no warranties, representations or endorsements, expressed or implied, written or oral, including but not limited to, any warranty of quality, merchantability or suitability or fitness for a particular purpose of the prizes and mySukan shall not be responsible nor liable for any problems, loss and/or damage thereto or arising therefrom. Any dispute in relation to the prizes must be settled between the winner and the supplier or manufacturer. mySukan will not be responsible for resolving such disputes and the winners are to liaise directly with the supplier or manufacturer for warranty information pertaining to the prizes.
H. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
- mySukan will not be responsible or liable for any problem, error (including error in notification of the winners), loss or damage of whatsoever nature suffered by the winners due to any delay and/or failure in receiving and sending the entry form as a result of any network, communication or system error, interruption, omission and/or resulting from participation in the Contest.
- mySukan will strive to ensure that quiz questions and corresponding answers are as accurate as possible. We do not warrant nor make any representations regarding the use or the result of the use of any document, product, service, link or information in its website or as to their correctness, suitability, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise.
- mySukan and its related corporations, and their directors, officers, employees or agents will not be liable for any loss (including direct, indirect, special and consequential losses), damage, or any injury that may be sustained by the Participant or by any person in connection with the Contest. All Participants shall be held fully and wholly responsible and liable for any loss, injury, damage or claim on the part of the Participants that may arise from participating in the Contest or use of any prize.
I. AMENDMENT OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- These Terms & Conditions shall supersede any statements, representations, warranties contained in any other material (including without limitation printed posters or leaflets or advertisements) in respect of the Contest.
J. EXCLUSION OF UNENFORCEABLE TERMS
- In the event any of the provisions in these terms and conditions is invalid, illegal and unenforceable under any applicable law or by any reasons whatsoever, the legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected.